You have some problem in multicurrency option of quickbooks. Here is solution. The follow are some tips of Quickbooks Multicurrency.
- QuickBooks lets you track your business transactions in multiple currencies
· To turn on multicurrency, go to Gear > Company Settings > Advanced > Currency.
· When you add a new customer or vendor, you can choose their currency.· WARNING: You can’t turn off multicurrency once you turn it on!
When you turn multicurrency on, you’ll see these changes:
· A Currencies list appears in Gear > Lists, where you can see a list of currencies used and their exchange rates, and add new ones.· QuickBooks Online handles exchange rate updates automatically, although you can override a rate if you need to.
· Reports convert all foreign currency to home currency amounts, and automatically track exchange rate changes.